Ebook Online Free Lonely Planet Belize (Travel Guide)
| Books Title: Free Download Lonely Planet Belize (Travel Guide) |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Lonely Planet, Joshua Samuel Brown, Mara Vorhees
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? This site offers a fantastic number of free books, plays and poetry. Modern and classic works are both available. With increased than 5,000 free books, including classics and rare works, Questia's online library is vital see for any reader.
Where To Buy Lonely Planet Belize (Travel Guide)
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #102633 in Books
- Published on: 2013-09-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.76" h x .71" w x 5.04" l, .75 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 320 pages
#1 best-selling guide to Belize *
Lonely Planet Belize is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive into the depths of the Blue Hole, explore the Maya ruins of Altun Ha or relax on the tropical beaches of Ambergris Caye; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Belize Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, politics, Maya heritage, music, food, landscapes, wildlife, customs/etiquette
- Over 40 maps
- Useful features- including Month by Month (annual festival calendar), Diving & Snorkeling Guide, Outdoor Activity Guide, Wedding & Honeymoon Planner, Travel with Children
- Coverage of Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, Glover's Reef Atoll, Shark Ray Alley, Lamanai, Xunantunich, Altun Ha, Belize City, Tikal and Flores in Guatemala and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Belize, our most comprehensive guide to Belize, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Central America on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all Central America has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees and Joshua Samuel Brown
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling guide to Belize. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, April 2012 to March 2013.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial offer account for read and unlimited books download.