Read Online Lonely Planet New England (Travel Guide)
| Books Title: Where To Download Lonely Planet New England (Travel Guide) |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees, Gregor Clark, Ned Friary, Paula Hardy, Caroline Sieg
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? This page supplies a fantastic collection of free books, plays and poetry. Modern and classic works are generally available. With more than 5,000 free books, including classics and rare works, Questia's online library is crucial see for almost any reader.
Read And Download Lonely Planet New England (Travel Guide)
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #117905 in Books
- Published on: 2014-04-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.76" h x .75" w x 5.04" l, .80 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 456 pages
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet New England is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Appalachian Trail, sample the best in locally produced cheeses, or view the region's spectacular fall foliage; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New England Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature, background on the region's esteemed universities and colleges, outdoor activities, festivals and celebrations, and food and drink.
- Over 50 maps
- Useful features - including Inspiring Itineraries, Month by Month (annual festival calendar) and a Boston Walking Tour
- Coverage of Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, Central Massachusetts & the Berkshires, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New England, our most comprehensive guide to New England, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Boston? Check out Lonely Planet's Boston guide for a comprehensive look at what Boston to offer
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the eastern United States has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees, Gregor Clark, Ned Friary, Paula Hardy and Caroline Sieg.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)
Please register at PLAYSTER for trial offer account fully for read and unlimited books download.