Download Free Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California (Travel Guide)
| Books Title: Free Download Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California (Travel Guide) |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andrew Bender, Adam Skolnick
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? Book Stacks hosts tons of ebooks that you can download and read as PDFs. More than 10,000 free books are available at Bored.com. Book categories include but are not limited to: American literature, British literature, world literature, children's literature, cookbooks, travel books and history books.
Download PDF Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California (Travel Guide)
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #48100 in Books
- Published on: 2015-01-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.76" h x .79" w x 5.04" l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 496 pages
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the golden sands, epic surf and picturesque sunsets along the coast; absorb beautiful art, awe-inspiring architecture, and gorgeous views at iconic the Getty; or meet your favorite cartoon character in Disneyland; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, arts, music, lifestyle, television, film, architecture, cuisine, outdoors, beaches, religion, sport
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 15 color maps
- Covers Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Disneyland, Orange County, Laguna Beach, San Diego, Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California, our most comprehensive guide to Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Los Angeles? Check out Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover California, a photo-rich series guides, which focus on the state's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andrew Bender, and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial account fully for read and unlimited books download.