Where To Download Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties
| Books Title: Ebook Online Free Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Kevin Gascoyne, Francois Marchand, Jasmin Desharnais
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? With increased than 25,000 titles, Project Gutenberg is widely be viewed the ultimate source free of charge books online. Your website has thousands of volunteers, meaning that new books are constantly being included with Gutenberg's online catalog. This online library allows users to learn romance novels and stories for free. Public Bookshelf offers both classics and modern works, all in the romance genre.
How To Get Free Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #17208 in Books
- Published on: 2013-12-12
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.50" h x .88" w x 8.50" l, 2.28 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 272 pages
Beautifully illustrated... this definitive guide will appeal to die-hard tea enthusiasts.
-- Library Journal
The reference work we've been waiting for has arrived: a comprehensive but not-too-weighty, one-volume coverage of the world's teas, abundantly and beautifully illustrated with photos of exceptional quality.
This second edition has improved and refined tasting notes with updated content about non-herbal tea, the plant Camellia sinensis. The book's elegant design is a complete guide to the world's second most popular beverage -- only water exceeds tea consumption.
This book is now clearly the best book on this topic, concise and authoritative with dozens of photographs and images of the teas themselves, revealing the surprising variety of color and opacity of each variety.
The book is an escorted tour of the world's tea-growing countries -- China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam and East Africa. Readers discover how like a fine wine, it is "terroir", e.g., soil and climate, that gives a tea its unique characteristics.
The book includes varieties of black, green, white, yellow, oolong, pu'er, perfumed, aromatic and smoked teas. Other topics include:
- An overview of the history of tea
- Tea families, varieties, cultivars and grades
- How tea is grown, harvested and processed
- The tea trade worldwide
- Timeline of the world history of tea cultivation
- Profile interviews with tea industry personalities.
The special features legions of tea drinkers will especially enjoy are:
- Local tastes and methods of preparing tea (e.g. macha)
- Tea ceremonies
- Tasting notes and infusion accessories
- Teapot recommendations
- Caffeine, antioxidant and biochemical properties of 35 teas
- 15 gourmet recipes using teas
- A directory of 42 select teas.
Please register at PLAYSTER for free trial offer take into account read and unlimited books download.