Where To Buy Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide
| Books Title: Free Download Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide |
Available File Format : PDF, DOC, ePUB, RTF
Author: By Vivek Ramachandran, Cameron Buchanan
WHY READ THIS BOOKS ? Get the free Microsoft e-reading device for use of more than 1,500 free books via direct download. Offerings include fiction, nonfiction and reference material. Lovers of the classics will see a huge selection of books to learn on Page By Page. Your website includes functions renowned authors like Dickens, Doyle, London and Poe.
How To Get Free Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide
Product Detail :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #35479 in Books
- Published on: 2015-03-20
- Released on: 2015-03-30
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.25" h x .49" w x 7.50" l, .83 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 261 pages
- Learn wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux, the latest iteration of Backtrack
- Detect hidden wireless networks and discover their names
- Explore advanced Wi-Fi hacking techniques including rogue access point hosting and probe sniffing
- Develop your encryption cracking skills and gain an insight into the methods used by attackers and the underlying technologies that facilitate these attacks
As wireless networks become ubiquitous in our lives, wireless penetration testing has become a key skill in the repertoire of the professional penetration tester. The Kali Linux security distribution comes with a myriad of tools used for networking attacks and detecting security loopholes.
Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide presents wireless pentesting from the ground up, introducing all elements of penetration testing with each new technology. Learn various wireless testing methodologies by example, from the basics of wireless routing and encryption through to detailed coverage of hacking methods and attacks such as the Hirte and Caffe Latte.
What you will learn
- Create a wireless lab for your experiments
- Sniff out wireless packets and hidden networks
- Capture and crack WPA-2 keys
- Discover hidden SSIDs
- Explore the ins and outs of wireless technologies
- Sniff probe requests and track users through SSID history
- Attack radius authentication systems
- Sniff wireless traffic and collect interesting data
- Decrypt encrypted traffic with stolen keys
About the Authors
Vivek Ramachandran has been working in Wireless Security since 2003. He discovered the Caffe Latte attack and also broke WEP Cloaking, a WEP protection schema, publicly in 2007 at DEF CON. In 2011, he was the first to demonstrate how malware could use Wi-Fi to create backdoors, worms, and even botnets. Earlier, he was one of the programmers of the 802.1x protocol and Port Security in Cisco's 6500 Catalyst series of switches and was also one of the winners of the Microsoft Security Shootout contest held in India among a reported 65,000 participants. He is best known in the hacker community as the founder of SecurityTube.net, where he routinely posts videos on Wi-Fi Security and exploitation techniques.
Cameron Buchanan is an experienced penetration tester, having worked in a huge range of industries. He is also the author of Packt's Kali Linux CTF Blueprints.
Table of Contents
- Wireless Lab Setup
- WLAN and its Inherent Insecurities
- Bypassing WLAN Authentication
- WLAN Encryption Flaws
- Attacks on the WLAN Infrastructure
- Attacking the Client
- Advanced WLAN Attacks
- Attacking WPA-Enterprise and Radius
- WLAN Penetration Testing Methodology
- WPS and Probes
Please register at PLAYSTER for trial offer account for read and unlimited books download.